Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Just a note to wish all my readers a Happy 2012.  This Xmas period has been hard.  On Xmas Eve, I finally picked up the phone to my mum and I openly told her how I felt.  I explained how I felt that her e-mail completely belittled me and the huge situation I have to face.  She apologised unreservedly and we wept buckets.  My sister who had the baby even rang me shortly afterwards to say that 'she knew how I felt and there was no pressure'.  I have to say it felt great to confront my mum and get it out in the open.
On Wednesday 28th, my parents and my youngest sister met up and we had a lovely day.  We just enjoyed each others company and it wasn't about the baby, even though obviously he was mentioned.  I sent up Xmas pressies, including a ladybird rattle for him.  It feels like a weight off my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment