Wednesday 19 October 2011

Egg Donor Payment In The UK Article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15356148

Hi ladies,
Feeling a lot better today, thank you for all your kind words of support.  I have attached the link to an interesting BBC article debating a raise in rates for egg donors.  Yes please!  The process is so invasive that these brave volunteers who submit themselves to it in order to help a childless couple surely should be rewarded for their contribution.  Given the fact that some couples wait years for a donor because the list is so high is mad.  This is going to be the most frustrating bit for me as I am mixed race, we need to think how to tell our future child about my roots. This would mean that I could be looking at a very specific donor, which will be like looking for a needle in a haystack.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment