Tuesday 11 October 2011

Insulting E-mail From My Mother

Hi guys,

I am so angry right now that it took me several hours to find the coherant words to post today.  Last night my mum sent me an e-mail which I will paraphrase.  My pregnant sister and I have never really be close but yesterday she went for a 4D scan that confirmed she is having a boy.  Apparently, she wanted to share all the pictures with me but feels that she has been abandoned by me.  We have never been close and why would that start now??? I have just left her to enjoy her pregnancy in peace, seriously, what remote support could I give her????  Likewise, she knows I have TS and can't have kids but how on earth could she support me?  This is probably why she has never mentioned it.  My mum then continued with the line that she has worked with several people who couldn't have children and they were devestated at first but then 'moved on with their lives'.  This translates to me like 'getting over it'.  Actually, I lead a very happy life and I even asked for my sister's new address two days ago so I could sent her birthday things.  Does this sound like the actions of a bitter and twisted infertile woman?????  She even went as far as to say that I needed to 'speak to someone'.  How dare she write such nasty things like that!  When I do need support I have all the great websites that I read.  I know when I need to talk to someone.  I also know that I don't need my mother to write such cruel and heartless things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment