Friday 2 September 2011

Back again with an update

Hi guys.  I'm back from a lovely week away in Greece.  It was exactly what we needed to chill out.  I have received the date for my scan.  It is September 23rd.  I am really nervous because I've never really known how healthy I am in there.
This morning I have really been preoccupied with my age.  I never have before.  I am 31yrs old and my DH is 32yrs old.  It has really struck me that if all this works out I may have a maximum of 8-9yrs left to start a family and we haven't really started saving for a deposit on a house and I really want to do some more travelling especially to the USA.  At least we are debt free....whoopeee.  Now it is time to really sort out my priorities I guess.  This is such a complicated situation but I am sure all will become clear in the fullness of time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment