Friday 19 August 2011

Grrr....trying not to rant but I have to...(trying for a baby mentioned)

Hi guys,

I am really trying not to rant here but I was so mad I have to say this.  I went to the hairdressers this morning, and I noticed that there were four new baby prams in the window...strange!!!  The wash bay assistant said that the main hairdresser's mum runs her own business selling that type of thing.  I actually impressed myself by being really calm and having a baby conversation with her as I was being served....whoopee (and I was hormonal).  Anyhow, The hairdresser took over and started by saying that her belly button ring had become infected and she had to remove it because she was 'trying' and it could cause damage.  Now, this is the same woman who left the salon twice to smoke during the space of my hour long appointment.  Jesus woman, does she not realise that she could be pregnant and it is during the first couple of cell divisions after conception that serious damage can be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow rant over. 
Just to let you guys know that I am on holiday now and will be back on Monday 29th August.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment