Monday 20 June 2011

Father's Day

Hi everybody.
I hope you all got through yesterday.  I texted my Dad and worked throughout the day.  My DH went to his parents house for a curry.  I asked him yesterday how he was feeling.  He said he was ok, but I think at least at some point yesterday he might have thought about it.  He is very good with his feelings usually.  I might chat with him again tonight to see if anything was going on.  His brother who has a baby wasn't there and I'm a little glad because I think there would have been some fuss about the whole issue of the first Father's Day.  I did feel a little sad reading the local paper this week that was covered in First Father's Day announcements.  I find Father's Day harder to deal with then Mother's Day as I am so aware that it is my fault that I am denying my DH a child and my body is affecting his life.  Anyhow....onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment