Friday 3 June 2011

National Family Week

As it is half term it is National Family Week. It says ' National Family Week is also part of the new website www.familytime.co.uk, a one stop destination for families with children of all ages'. 
I think that is rather tasteful as it is rather inclusive.  Even though I sadly don't have children of my own, I guess I am my parents daughter and I am a DIL too, so I still count...lol.  Families come in all shapes and sizes.  The aim of this campaign is to raise awareness of issues that affect families in 2011 e.g. the recession, work-life balance etc.  These issues affect single people and couples too. I haven't seen much advertising about this but hey, the date to remember is Monday 6th June.  It is Turner's Syndrome Awareness Day. Wear purple with pride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment