Tuesday 21 June 2011

My sister's pregnancy...again

Well I was on the train going into work when I received a text from my sister saying that she had had her first scan and all is well, which is obviously good news.  I replied with a simple 'Congrats xx'.  She replied by saying that as she is due on Boxing Day, my parents are trying to come over.  To be honest I am dreading this Xmas, on my DH side there will be two babies celebrating their first Xmas and my sister is due on my side.  I just want to curl up under a rock or book a couple of days away at a spa for some pampering just by myself with my phone turned off during the holidays. My DH was great this evening I feel just so angry that I am supposed to just grin and bear it and support everybody else when there is no support coming my way.  It sucks.  Sorry for the me-post but I am seriously hormonal....lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment