Wednesday 6 July 2011

Infertilty insensitivity on Facebook

Wow, and just to think that only days ago I plucked up the courage to text my sister with a kind message, and only at my parents behest. My dad was wittering on about how supportive she is being to me, really, so why did she then start plastering bump pictures all over Facebook?  I think this just goes to show that even though people know about your issue, it doesn't make them more sensitive.  I honestly think that the only thing worse than not being able to have a baby is suffering from the insensitivity of those around you when you can't and the fact that you can't speak out when these things happen for fear of being judged even more!  I hope my rant is coherent, sorry if I appear bitter but I am really angry and hurt right now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment