Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 133- Things To Do Before Baby

It is Day 133 of my own barrentobaby journey.  It is a week until our first all important appointment.  I am 31yrs old and we decided to start our enquiry early so that we can have the most relaxed journey possible so that we can have time to think about our issue.  I am so grateful for this.  I decided to make a list of things that I would really like to do before any future baby arrives so I feel totally ready for motherhood...or as ready as I'll ever be.
1) I want to travel more, the USA being my first point of call.
2) I want my DH to learn to drive and for us to get another car.
3) Hopefully, I want us to buy a house to raise in which we can raise our little family.
4) I want us to sort out our finances before baby arrives-good news on this one- we are now completely debt free for the meantime....whooooppppeeeee!!!!We just need to save.  I guess one never really gets how much kids cost until they arrive.
5)  Lets get as far as we can in our careers.  I am lucky in that I am a trained actor and I have my credentials Composeso that I can manoeuvre around.  My DH has taken a year out to record his album.

So lets get working on that list!  Updates coming! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment