Thursday 5 May 2011

Day 43-big news!!!!!!!

I have to tell you guys that shortly after I left the voicemail message, the post arrived and low and behold Mr Postman brought me a  letter!!!!!!  Basically Gynaecology had asked me to call them to book an appointment.  I rang up and sure enough the referral letter had been received but it was in the manager's office and she will be in tomorrow. I was advised that I will be called back tomorrow by the booking agent.  Then within a few minutes the Assisted Conception Unit returned my call!!!  Wow Queen Mary's really looks as if they are on the ball!!!!
Yippppeeeeeeee!!!!
I can't believe this is happening, I am sooooo scared but in a good way.  Its a mixture of excitement and worry.  I'm excited about the prospect of becoming a mum but terrified of what it will mean and the hurdles that we will have to face.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment