Tuesday 24 May 2011

My SIL's scan

My SIL had her 20wk scan today and confirmed over Facebook that she was having a boy.  I am so glad because it would mean that there is still a remote chance that I could give my DH family the first girl.  About 18 months ago a name and an image of our daughter just popped into my head so vividly that sometimes I can picture her as I fall asleep.  I know it sounds silly but the name that came to me actually means 'Grace that comes from a sea of bitterness'....weird or what!  I was never the kind of girl that planned her wedding and kids by the time she was 7years old, but this name and image really stuck in my mind.  I would be devastated if either of my sisters or SILS used my baby name. I never thought I could get so possessive over something like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment